2010-05-11

MEDIUM Molle Hydration Backpack--ACU

Cheap MEDIUM Molle Hydration Backpack--ACU Review




I ordered this bag to use for training purposes while running and hiking. It has turned into an everyday bag that I even carry with me to work. I carry my laptop, books, etc and the belt supports are a great comfort when I have a heavy load. Awesome bag for anything and everything!




MEDIUM Molle Hydration Backpack--ACU Feature


  • Color For Sale: ACU
  • Size : 19" H x 12" W x 10" D




MEDIUM Molle Hydration Backpack--ACU Overview


External side compression straps. Heavy-Duty carry and drag handle. Double zipper pulls on all compartment for easy access. Heavy weight webbing over the entire pack(included side waist band) for modular attachments.Compression molded back panel.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: May 11, 2010 17:18:54

No comments:

Post a Comment